West Berkshire Independent Living Network is a disabled persons user lead organisation running since 2010. Being based in the lively town of Newbury, helps us determine the relevant and current issues of rural and city life concerning people living with a disability. Using our acquired knowledge, life experience and the social model of disability we are able to help grant independence, speak a meaningful voice, argue for and against policy change, provide training and be there to help when you need it the most.
- Is a pan-disability, non-profit organisation based in West Berks.
- Is a led by people who have personal experience of disability.
- Promotes the social inclusion and community participation of disabled people.
- Aims to represent the views and interests of disabled people and carers.
- Aims to develop a range of services and projects to promote and enable independent living.